Monday, 4 May 2009

Times to Remember

The labour day (1/05/09) was a joyful day for me. To be invited by the paramount boss and dine with her from the same table is not something that can go without my comment.That was at my boss's home, ostandel, ( sorry that first O is supposed to have /, man en computer har ikke norsk vowels) I hope the spelling is correct if not mistaken.She drove almost for 2 hours to reach this beautiful home with a good view of surrounding mountains.I saw the craftmansship of God the creator, great rivers and lakes.As usual , visitors always feel their berries with good delicious food, the dish was just too good i should admit.Tussek takk for your invitation.

1 comment:

  1. I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    Doctor House
    Medical Videos
    http://doctorstube.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete